Sunday 4 December 2022

Work BBQ (Oct.20, 2022)

 I found  new flavor of coffee cream and I was so excited.

It's my favorite, Peppermint Mocha, but a sugar free version.
I had it in my coffee this morning and unfortunately, it wasn't that great.
It has kind of a taste to it.
I'll use it up but I think I'll go back to the regular kind next time.

I headed out for my walk this morning and it was a bit chillier than I was expecting.

I went without a coat and that was a big mistake.

It was super windy too - my hair was blowing all over the place.

We had a bbq at the office for lunch.
Shennelle wasn't feeling well so I popped up to Super a to pick everything up.

John did the bbq'ing today.

Bob supervised.

There's the whole crew (minus me because I was taking the picture).
From left to right, Shennelle, Scott, Blair, Jamie, John, Tom, Bob, Murray, Bonnie and Calvin.
I love when we have these lunches and we get telling stories about the 'good old times'.
These guys really have some funny stories.
I feel so thankful that I work with a bunch of people that I actually like!

We had steak, baked potatoes, salad and beans and it was super good.

I got out for another walk in the afternoon, I made sure to wear my coat this time although it was a bit nicer out than it was this morning.

As soon as I got home after work, I hopped on the treadmill to get my 20 minutes done.

My groin is kind of bothering me a little bit today which is kind of disappointing.
I might skip and outdoor run tomorrow and run on the treadmill instead.

I don't want to keep running on it and make it worse but I also don't want to stop running completely.
Maybe I need to run every 3rd day or maybe instead of doing 5k's I should drop down to 3 k's or maybe do a run and walk combo outside.

I'm just going to keep on taking it slow and listening to my body and if it's hurting, I'm not going to push it.

Walking still worked up a bit of a sweat so I feel good about that.

Kody and Haylee are both working in the am and Mom is going to watch Freya for them so I told Kody just to bring her over tonight so they wouldn't have to wake her up early in the morning.

When she came over, she just wanted Jason to play downstairs with her so that's what they did all evening until it was time to go to bed.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment