Sunday 4 December 2022

Admin Meeting in St. Albert (Sept.28, 2022)

My blow dryer died on my the other day so I had a shower last night and tried putting curlers in my hair hoping I could wear my hair down this morning without too much fuss.

It didn't work out as planned so I spent the morning straightening my hair.

I picked up Shennelle around 7 am and we were off to the city. 

Jason was up early and working on his faun - it's coming along well.

It was nice to see all the admins in St. Alberta and meet a couple of new ones.
We used to go there quarterly for meetings but haven't been there since before Covid.

They ordered lunch in for us and we had Opa.
I had a Greek salad with a chicken skewer.
It was delicious.

After our meetings, we had our performance reviews.
The in person part is not so bad, it's filling out the written part that I dislike so much.
All went well though and I'm glad it's over for another year.

Before we left the city and headed for home we made a few stops.
I needed a new blow dryer, I also picked up some chalk paint, some styrofoam heads for the witches I'm making, a new blade for my Cricut and some new jeans (there were on sale and I didn't try them on, hopefully they fit).

Meanwhile back home, Jason had a visitor.
She is such a little goofball.

She changed into her favorite form of attire, fleece onesies and even though it was like 29 C out there today, she insisted on wearing them out.
They went out for some lunch and then had ice cream.

When I got back to town, Jason and Freya were at the park so I dropped off Shennelle and met them there.
We hung out there for a little bit then headed to the store and home.

Jason made pasta for supper (I was so hungry).
It was very good!

I had hoped to get my steps in but Jason had a few things he needed to do so I tried to keep Freya entertained.
Then before you know it, it was bed time.

Someone wasn't ready for sleep though, she was jumping around on the bed, then when I finally got her to lay down, she wanted a story.

Oh, and an orange.

So I read her a story (her creepy monster one that she loves) and Jason got her the orange.

She ate two little sections then I gave her the third and she promptly fell asleep, like immediately.
She still had the orange in her hand.

Poor little thing, she was tuckered.

So I didn't manage to meet my goal for today.
I need to make it a priority and I'm not plain and simple.
All I can do is try again tomorrow.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment