Wednesday 14 December 2022

Productive Evening (Dec.13, 2022)

Just a quiet Tuesday over here.

Daily dose of Molly.
It's Molly's version of Where's Waldo.

I had to leave work shortly this morning to take Freya to school.
Jason came with us and dropped me off back at work so he'd have the car to pick her up again.

When he picked her up, she asked to go home to be with Mommy so Jason dropped her off.

He picked me up for lunch and we did a little running around.
I mailed off a few Christmas cards for mom and a parcel for Dee.

I also stopped at the Rexall to get a few more items for my gift for our gift exchange at the office tomorrow.
Our limit is 50 bucks and I couldn't find any thing for that amount that I really liked so I just picked up a bunch of smaller items that add up to that amount.
Jason also picked up a bunch of different chocolates and goodies to send to his parents for Christmas.

I had lots of things I wanted to do when I got home so I planned on getting to it as soon as I got home.
 
The temperature was quite mild out there today, only -1C, so Jason fired up the pizza oven and made us cheese pizza for supper.
He already had a few cooked when I got home after work so that was nice.

I got a few coats of paint on my new set of bells.
I got my gift wrapped up for the office and looking so pretty.
I got a bunch of laundry that mom had done for me put away.
I got my tree of ornaments hung up.
I got all the goodies Jason picked up for his parents packed into a parcel so I can mail it out tomorrow.

While I was doing all of that, Jason made a sticky toffee pudding for me to take to work tomorrow - it's a gift exchange but it's also a potluck lunch.
He also got all the meat taken off the bones of the turkey and rabbit he cooked up for me.
Now it's all ready to go so when I get home tomorrow night, I can get cooking my Christmas meat pies right away.

It was a very productive evening.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment