Sunday 4 December 2022

Impromptu Sleep Over (Oct.25, 2022)

Well unfortunately, the winter weather has hit.

Woke up to a snow covered world.
Here's hoping it melts but I'm kind of thinking it won't.

I got out for one walk today as it was quite windy and chilly out there.
If we could lose the wind it wouldn't be so bad.

Jason's PennyWise is looking pretty creepy.

Kody was working late so Haylee dropped Freya off to Mom when she headed to work.
So when I got home from work she was there - I was happy to see her of course.

I had a lot of steps to make up since I'd only gone for one walk today so I hopped on the treadmill.
I didn't run but I did raise the incline each minute all the way up to 10.0 then back.
My groin is really bothering me again - I'm not sure why.
I thought it had healed up but I may need to go get it checked out to make sure it isn't torn or something.

Happy to have my workout done.

Freya sat downstairs with me while I worked out and did some working out of her own.

When we went back upstairs I tried to get her interested in watching a Halloween movie with me but she wasn't really into it.

Halloween Town.

I thought it was cute though and watched the whole thing.
Luckily Jason got home from work and entertained her so I could watch it.

Adrien called wondering if we could keep the kids overnight and get them off to school in the morning, he and Mel both had to be away for work early.

So he dropped them off just before bedtime.
Freya ended up spending the night too.

The kids had my phone all evening so I didn't get any pictures of them.
I got them to bed a half hour later than their bedtime, hopefully they won't be difficult to get up in the morning.

I just went to bed at the same time, figured it would be easier to get them to sleep that way plus I was tired anyway.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment