Sunday 4 December 2022

So Close to Onederland I Can Taste It! (Nov.7, 2022)

 Finally, a weigh in day that I'm looking forward to.

It's been a long time but it feels good to be back on track.

I was 200.6 lbs.

That's down 5.2 lbs since last week and sooooo close to under 200, I'm just itching to get back into Onederland, it's been a while.

I woke up early and was going to get up but Freya woke up too and she said 'Grandma snuggle me' so of course you know I had to.
After a bit I thought she'd fallen back to sleep so I started to move and right away it was 'Grandma, snuggle me, just 5 more minutes' and then after that 'Grandma, just snuggle me 7 more minutes'.

I mean how could I not - these days aren't going to last forever so I'm soaking up every moment that I can.

I was considering working at home for the morning but since Freya was already awake, I decided it would just be best if I could take her home and head down to the office.

I just had to give her time and not rush her.
She was a little upset when I said I had to take her home so I could go to work but only for a minute or so.

We got more snow, yay (that's sarcasm by the way).
Means I'll be shoveling again - at least it will get me more steps.

I spent more time in my craft room at lunch organizing stuff.

It's a work in progress but I'm getting there.

I pulled everything off this shelf and started over and I think it's looking much better than it did.
I think I should be able to finish up by the weekend.
I need to grab a few more containers for organizing before I can call it completely done and I think I'll do that Thursday evening.

I didn't go out for any walks at work today, it was just too cold and snowy and windy for me.
Instead I tried to get in lots of walks around the office.

When I got home from work, I parked on the side of the road so I could shovel out the driveway, walkway and sidewalk.
It took me an hour to get it all finished up.

When I was done, I went down and got on the treadmill right away.
I just walked at a speed of 3.0 for the whole time.

I did my squats and lunges right afterwards - always happy to get a workout done.

Plus, I was rewarding myself with a nice hot bubble bath.
While I was soaking, I made myself a Christmas playlist on Spotify - what a great way to waste an hour.

This dresser I ordered from Amazon for the toys arrived today.
I wanted to at least get it built but ended up organizing all of the toys from the toybox into it too.
I'm hoping things will be easier for the kids to find so they don't have to dump the whole toy box like they do now.

It's a bit shorter than I expected but it's cute - I'm happy with it.
Some of the metal parts were bent but I just bent them back and they are in the back so you can't tell.

Jason went out for a run while I was doing all that and when he got home, we watched what we thought was a new series but turns out it's just the one episode.

Werewolf by Night.
It was super good - we both really enjoyed it.

It's that time of year again - all the Christmas movies are coming out and I'm already in the mood.

Someone posted these lists on Facebook and they are for the UK but I'm sure I'll be able to find most of them here in Canada too.

Think I might actually print these lists off and then check the movies off that I watch - just for fun.
I love crossing items off of a to do list!

I saw these on Facebook from a class at a craft shop in Edson I think.
I can't get to any of the classes of course because it's too far away but I just wanted these for ideas - I might try to make one.
I like how the license plate says 'Brrrr'.

This one is cute too.

Not only am I in the mood for Christmas movies but I'm also feeling like I want to start baking.
I've resisted so far because I don't want to eat it all but these look easy and good so I might go ahead and make them this weekend.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment