Sunday 4 December 2022

Best Fall Weather Ever! (Oct.18, 2022)

Freya spent the night last night and Jason sent these pictures to me of the unusual clothing choice she made when she got up this morning.

 

Can you tell what it is?

It's Jason's jogging pants.
Ha ha.

It was really nice out this morning so I got out for a walk to the road.

This tree in front of the office is looking just gorgeous.

There is a darker red one tucked in behind it.
They just look so pretty and the sun was shining on them in just the perfect way to really make the colors shine.

The ones by the parking lot have some red in them too.
Back home in PEI and NS we get lots of red and orange trees in the fall and those are the ones that I miss seeing the most.

At lunch I stopped by the Hardware to add a few more things to my shelf.
Not much is moving so it's really full.
Looking at this picture, I'm thinking that I should move some of the stuff down to the bottom shelf.
I think I'll do that next time I'm in there.

I had planned on hopping on the treadmill at lunch time since I have a massage after work today but Freya was still there so I just hung out with her instead.

Her new latest thing is asking me to 'snuggle her' and that means I have to sit with my arm around her and snuggle her close.
What a hardship huh?
Of course it's the best thing ever and I would never pass up a chance to do it so snuggling at lunch time it was.

Haylee asked if we could drop her off around 1 so I took her home on my way back to work.

She picked some berries off of our tree to take home for her Mom.

It was too nice out not to go for another walk in the afternoon.

This kind of weather on Oct.18th is just unheard of here so I am soaking in every second that I can.

I had a massage right after work so I was pretty excited about that.

Mom was watching Hunter today after school and asked Jason if he could go down and pick him up after school and Jason said he would.

Just before my massage started, Mom called me concerned because school had been out for a little bit but there was no sign of Jason or Hunter at the house.

I knew Jason had planned on walking down there to pick Hunter up so I texted to see if he'd gotten him.

He responded with yes, plus some and sent this picture.
He somehow ended up with Zepplyn and Freya too and he took them all out for pizza for supper.

They were still out and about when I finished with my massage so I went and picked them up.
Zepplyn was at dance by that time but we took the other two for ice cream before heading home.

There was leftover pizza so that's what I ended up having for supper.
Not really on plan but I was hungry and it was getting late.
Back to tracking tomorrow.

As soon as I got home, I went down to get my 20 minutes done on the treadmill.
I didn't do it yesterday and I knew if I put it off at all I'd end up not getting it done again tonight.

I just walked for the 20 minutes but I did it and that's what matters.

Alivia had joined the party by the time I got back upstairs so we hung out with all the kids for a bit.
Then when Kody came to pick up Freya, she was so upset, she did not want to go.

So I suggested that she could stay the night but Kody would have to come and pick her up at 7 since Jason and I both had to work in the morning and he agreed to that.

He took Alivia and Hunter home for us and as soon as he left, Freya asked to go to bed.

It was only 8:15 pm but I knew she was tired so I just took her.
She watched some YouTube videos for about 15 minutes but then once I put the phone away, she was out like a light.

I thought about getting back up to do some cleaning but in the end just decided to stay in bed and get some extra zzz's myself.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment