Sunday 4 December 2022

Weigh In Day and Crafting Continues (Oct.17, 2022)

Today was weigh in day.

I did lots of eating over the weekend but I did some running too so I wasn't sure how weigh in was going to go. 

Not good.
I was 205.2 lbs.

That's up nearly 3 lbs since last weigh in.
I guess it could have been worse.
Not giving up though - getting right back at it.

It was back to work for me today and Jason was off so when he got up, he got to work on some of his Halloween decoration stuff.

He decided to make a little Pennywise for display with the costume he bought for Freya.
He took a styrofoam head that I had and added some clay to build up the features the way that he wanted.
I think it looks pretty good.

I got out for a walk to the road and back.
It was absolutely gorgeous out there today - 22 C - summer weather really.

I planned on going for a run on my lunch hour today.
I kind of thought about getting out of it but I really want to make it a habit again so I made myself do it.

I ran just over 5k.
It felt much more difficult than the 2 runs I did in the city over the weekend but I still did it.

My exercise details and average heart rate.
Heart rate is down slightly compared to my weekend runs.

My average pace and splits.
They are up but I was expecting that a bit - the altitude is much higher here and of course there are lots of hills so that just makes running here tougher.
Good for training though.
It was also much hotter today which also adds to the difficulty level.

Felt so good to get it done but I have to be honest, I was sore.
I think I'm going to try to run at least every second day for a bit to see how that goes.
I don't want to injure myself again right off the bat but I also want to get back into the habit of running.

I rode my bike down to the office for the afternoon then Jason met me after work and we rode back together.
The big hill is still tough - will it ever get easier I wonder?

Freya and her mom were out at the park this morning enjoying all that sunshine.

Jason got his pumpkin guy up today.
It looks so awesome.

I got busy wrapping up a few crafts after work.
Finished this wreath.

I think we'll call this tin can tree done.

Another tin can tree.

Jason got stems on all of my pumpkins for me and I added the raffia, leaves and curly cue things.
They are all ready for my booth at the hardware now.

Freya came over after supper and we took her to my office so we could collect up some pine cones.
I noticed there were a bunch of mini ones there that I could use for crafting.

Then we took her for a drive around town to look at all the Halloween decorations (her idea).
She enjoyed that.

We realized that you can't see ours at night so when we got home, I ordered some spotlights for them.

Kody and Haylee are both working in the am so Freya ended up spending the night.

I didn't get my 20 minutes done on the treadmill - I just didn't have it in me at the end of the night but I'll be back at it tomorrow.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment