Sunday 4 December 2022

My Snow Shovel Is Getting Lots Of Action Already (Nov.6, 2022)

 I got up when Jason was getting ready for work, made myself a coffee and found another Christmas movie to watch.

I just love getting up early on the weekends, makes me feel like I'm having an extra long weekend somehow.

I picked The Most Wonderful Time of the Year this time.
It was a cute movie - kind of a far fetched plot but then aren't they all?

Jason stopped at the store on his way to work for a few things and saw this cute little plant holder.

He made lasagna for the guys out there today.
Doesn't that look delicious?
I'm glad he made it out there because I'm not sure if I could have resisted.
I've been doing really good following WW and tracking and reaching all my daily goals for November so feeling quite proud of myself.

Morgan finished up her gifts for her friends baby shower today.
She did such a great job!

I decided to get into my craft room and do some organizing.
This is what it looked like when I started.
It's kind of the catch all room for when I'm cleaning and somehow always ends up looking like this every couple of months.

My desk was just covered so there is no way I could get anything done.
Plus I have so much stuff and it isn't organized so I forget what I have and end up buying duplicates.

I found some jars and started making piles of like things.
I don't think I'll get it finished today but as long as I get a start on it I'll be happy.

I did take a break from organizing to go down and hop on the treadmill.
I did the running workout again today where I start at a speed of 3.0 then up it by .1 every minute until I get up to a speed of 4.0 then work my way back down again.
My leg, groin and foot all felt fine when I was done.

I feel like I've kind of lost some of the gains I made when I was running more but I know I can get it back, it just may take a bit longer than I hoped because I'm taking it really slow but I'll get there.
By the time the snow melts I'll be ready for running outdoors again.

After my workout, I got bundled up and headed outdoors to do some shoveling.
Jason got the bulk of the snow moved this morning before he went to work but it did snow more since then and it drifted too so it took some work to get it all cleaned up.

I actually had just finished the driveway and my walkway and was about to start on the sidewalk when Bonnie and Nadine showed up.

Nadine wanted to cut a few things out on the Cricut - I was kind of expecting her so luckily I had cleaned my desk off enough to be able to work in there.

Bonnie only stayed long enough to have a quick visit then Nadine and I got to work.
She gets tired very quickly so when we finished, she was ready to go home.

I was taking Mom to the store anyway so I dropped Nadine off at home on my way.

When Mom and I got back from the store, I headed out to get the sidewalk cleared off.
My plan was to do that have my supper then hop in a nice hot bath but just as I finished up eating, Kody and Freya dropped by.
So no bath for me tonight.

She came in crying saying she wanted to spend the night and of course I hate seeing her cry so I told her she could stay but I'd have to take her home early in the morning on my way to work.
She agreed.

She wanted to make some Tik Tok videos again so that is what we did.
The Twist!

What color mask will she get?

We had to keep trying for the green mask, will she get it this time?

Will she get the green one this time?
Nope!

Umm, how cute is this?

When Jason got home she was so happy.
They played all her games that she comes up with then we had to convince her to go to bed close to 11.
She wanted to watch YouTube videos and I wouldn't let her.
She put up a bit of a fight but not much.
Instead she had me scratch her back and she was out within minutes.

Wish I could say the same for myself.
The morning is going to be rough.

Saw this on Instagram or Facebook (I forget which) and I thought it would be something cute to do with the kiddos.


One good thing about shoveling is that I get lots of steps in!
I have 6 days down of reaching my November goals, 24 more to go.
I'm actually looking forward to weigh in tomorrow for once too.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment