Sunday 4 December 2022

Happy Fridays Are Done For The Year (Sept.9, 2022)

Well Happy Friday's are over for the year so I had to work today unfortunately.

I'm really going to miss them.

Until next year I guess.

 

My talented niece had this cake ready to be picked up by a client this morning.

Looks delicious.

I'm back tracking very regularly for WW and it feels good honestly.

My weight was on a bad trejectory there - I know it just would have kept getting higher and higher if I didn't crack down.

So I have.

I'm not going to say that I'm starting over, that was just a little blip and now I'm just continuing on with my weight loss goals.

It's hard to be on plan and perfect every day and I think it's ok to take little detours on the route, as long as I get back on the path, even if the detour takes me to a new path.

It may take a bit longer but I know one day I'll get there and really, enjoying the journey is important too.

It was a quiet day at the office, lots of people had the day off and I barely left my office.
I got A LOT of work done though so I felt really good at the end of the day.

Shennelle sent us a picture of Mr. Quinn enjoying the playmat Bonnie and I got for him.

I had a really quiet evening too.

Freya did come over to visit for a bit - she had my phone so I didn't get any pictures.

She didn't spend the night though, she was going to but then she got thinking about it and Haylee was out with her friends and she didn't want her Dad to be alone so she went with him.

It is so sweet how her little mind works.

She actually figured out on her own that is Mom was out and she was out that Dad would be home alone and she sympathized with that (he would have been fine) but she ran over and hugged him and said she missed him and wanted to go home with him.

She has such a loving little heart.

I didn't get much for steps in today but starting tomorrow, I'm going to get back to walking my 13,000 steps per day.

I'm still limping slightly but I really miss being active, I think it affects my mood honestly.
So I'll give it a try over the weekend and as long as it doesn't make my limp worse, I'm going to continue on with it.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment