Sunday 4 December 2022

Lunch Date with Sharon and Tour of her New Place (Nov.4, 2022)

 It was a cold one out there today but I still wanted to get out for a walk to the road.

I just made sure to bundle up really well.

It was a busy morning trying to run reports and get payroll finished up with an hour long meeting mixed in there but got 'er all done!

We had plans to meet Sharon in Whitecourt for lunch today so Bonnie, Shennelle and I headed there.
We stopped at her new place first to have a tour of it.
It's a nice place and she is really happy there so that's good.

We went to Brothers for lunch.
Bonnie and Sharon.

Shennelle and I.
I really wanted to make sure I followed WW so I had a Cobb Salad.
It was kind of odd, it had two full slices of bacon and these potato sticks that looked like french fries really but they weren't deep fried - there weren't even really cooked, they were practically raw.

I skipped the potatoes and also the bread that came with it but it still ended up being a high points salad.

Just means I'll have to be careful about what I choose for supper.

Right after work I hopped on the treadmill to get that out of the way.
I tried some running today.
Just very slow, started at a pace of 3.0 then upped it by 1.0 each minute.
Worked my way up to 4.0 then back down again.

It felt pretty good so I was happy with that.
I might try it again in a day or two.
Like I said before, I really want to get back to running but I'm going to take it very slow.

It was a quiet evening.
Bonnie and I are taking Nadine to the city tomorrow for a movie so I couldn't have any littles spend the night.
I also wanted to get up early and get my 20 minutes on the treadmill done before we headed out so I made sure I was in bed early.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment