Sunday 4 December 2022

Alberta Love Language (Nov.9, 2022)

 Jason sent me this picture of the activity he came up with for Freya this morning.

Treasure Hunt!

This is the map he made for her to show her where the treasures were.

These are the treasures he wrapped up for her.
He said it took a bit for her to figure it out but once she did, she loved it.

Being silly.

Jason planned on heading out for a run when I came home for lunch but he didn't really feel like going right at that point so instead, we bundled Freya up into the bike trailer and we all went for a walk.
I hadn't gotten out for a walk this morning so was really trailing behind in steps for the day and it was cold but the sun was shining so it was a nice day for a walk.

I headed back to work and Freya and Jason got back to playing.

He sent me this picture of her making a smoothie.
She added licorice, tootsie pops and cat food.
Glad I didn't have to be to taste test it.

I did manage to get out for a walk this afternoon to the turn off and back.
As you can see, I'm already having to bundle up pretty good to go out there but it wasn't that bad.
It wasn't windy and that's what really makes the cold whip through a person.

As soon as I got home from work, Kody, Haylee and Zepplyn dropped by to pick up Freya.
They had some supper with us, Jason made roasted zucchini soup and it is so delicious.

After they left, Jason headed out for his run and I headed down to the treadmill to get my 20 minutes in.
I only walked today, at a speed of 3.0.
I'm going to try to get a few runs in on the treadmill this weekend.

I also did my 10 squats and lunges.
I'm not very good at lunges, I'm kind of wobbly and I can't get down very far but I'm hoping if I keep at it I'll get better.

Treadmill done for another day.

This memory popped up of the first pair of mittens I ever made.
I wonder whatever happened to them.

I was thinking recently that I should fish out my pattern and make some more.

Kody shared this on Facebook and I thought it was funny.

What a great craft idea to make with the kiddos.
The lights on the trees are fingerprints.

I thought Jason might appreciate the humor in this even though I really dislike the 'C' word.

Yup - 100% true and My Honed does this for me every night in the winter.
He's a keeper for sure!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment