Sunday 4 December 2022

Weigh In and Elvis Movie (Nov.14, 2022)

 It's Monday so that means weigh in day.

I wasn't looking forward to it because I knew it wasn't going to be good but I did it anyway.

I was 203.4 lbs.

That's up 2.8 lbs since last weigh in.
It sucks but it is what it is.
All I can do is just keep trying and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

The sun was out so I made sure to get out for a walk this morning.

When I went home for lunch, I quickly threw a coat of white paint on all the stakes I'd painted black last night.
I only had time to do one side but I'll finish up the other side after work.

In the afternoon I got out for another walk.
It was quite windy so this time I remembered to wear a hat - I don't like my ears being cold.

After work, I got a coat of paint on the other side of the stakes, put another coat on the little churches that Jason made and on the cutting boards too.
Now they just need to dry then I'll sand them all down and then I can start the fun part - decorating.

I made sure to hop on the treadmill to get my 20 minutes in.
I did a few minutes of running, just at a speed of 3.0 but it didn't hurt at all.
I think it might be time to start bumping it up again to see how it goes.

I also made sure to do my squats and lunges after I finished up on the treadmill.
Crushed all my daily November goals today!

I was going to start in on sanding and Jason was going to head out to the garage to work on more projects but instead we decided to hang out together and watch a movie.

I've been wanting to watch the new Elvis movie for some time so we rented it and watched it.
(I'm a huge Elvis fan).
It was a good movie - more based on the relationship between Elvis and Colonel Tom Parker his manager.

Afterwards, we looked up some old Elvis footage on YouTube - He was so handsome when he was younger.
He had such charisma too and he could really sing.
I always lament the fact that I was only 5 years old when he passed away - I didn't even become a fan until after that.
It would have been so awesome to go to one of his concerts.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment