Sunday 4 December 2022

Solo City Trip (Nov.27, 2022)

Freya was feeling slightly better this morning when she woke up, her temperature was lower but she still wasn't feeling the best.

Jason and I started packing and getting ready to go to the city and she just had a melt down.
She did not want us to go.
Kody and Haylee were both working so the plan was to drop her off at Crystal's but she did not want to go - it was pitiful, we both felt so bad.
So Jason decided to skip out on Edmonton and just stay home with her.
I was bummed because I wanted him to come but I was also glad that he was going to stay with her.

Hunter wanted to go to his place for the day and Mom was going over there with him since Adrien was working but first we needed to stop by the store.
Freya wanted to come with us and while we were there, decided that she wanted to go with them so I dropped them all of at Adrien's.

Jason still decided to stay home anyway though, just in case.
He figured he could do some woodworking and if they needed someone to watch Freya, he'd be around.

I hit the road for Edmonton.
I wanted to do a bit of shopping and the stores close early (at 6) on Sunday's.
I hit the few places that I wanted to then went to the FantasyLand Hotel and checked in right around 6 pm.

I hadn't had any supper but decided that I'd go to a movie and just get some popcorn.
I wanted to see Ticket to Paradise but it wasn't playing at the theatre at the mall so I picked Blank Panther - Wakanda Forever instead.
It was pretty good.
It was long.
It started at 6:30 and it was 9:30 when it finished.

Afterwards, I just went back to my room and worked on my Christmas shopping list a bit so I'd be more organized tomorrow.
I planned on doing some more shopping after the conference.

I was browsing social media a bit and found this cute idea.
I've been looking for something to get for Dee, maybe something like this would be nice?
I was thinking of maybe a little fireplace scene with Dad's picture on the mantel.

I don't know why this struck me as so funny.

I watched some Food Network for a bit and then called it a night.



That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment