Tuesday 6 December 2022

Weigh In and Bell Creation Continues (Dec.5, 2022)

Monday = Weigh in Day 

I was 203.8 lbs.

That's down 2.2 since last weigh in (which was two weeks ago).
Not horrible but I'm certainly not making any progress.
I'm just staying right around the same place.

I'm focusing on running (even if it is just a short distance) every day this month and if I can at least keep my weigh stable then that will be good.
I'm going to try to track and eat as best as I can but I do plan on having a few Christmas treats here and there.
Then come January - I hope running is a habit again and I can focus on the weight loss side of things again.

Check in with Molly for today.

I had planned on getting my run in at lunch time then I decided maybe I'd wait until after work then when I got home for lunch I changed my mind again and decided to just go down and get it done.
Ran my 1 mile at an incline of 1.0 and a speed of 4.0.

I think once I get 7 days of running in injury free, I may try bumping up the speed a little just to see what happens.

So far so good though.

It's kind of hard to see in this picture but we had some heavy winds the other night and it knocked all the berries off of the tree and onto the ground.

Kind of looked like a crime scene with the red all over the snow.
I've never seen that happen before - normally the birds eat up all the berries.

I'm going to make ornaments for Morgan to give to all the kiddos she babysits so she sent me pictures of them.
They are all such little cuties.

This guy has a little mullet and he is just adorable.
This guy i

This is her little nephew.

And her little niece.

After work, I got back at my bells.
They hadn't dried all the way but I was eager to get started on the next step so I just went ahead anyway.
I made a mixture of black acrylic paint and baking soda.

Then I dabbed it on here and there - these are going to be the corrosion spots.
Oh, and before I did that, I drilled holes in them and added the little page fasteners.

I let them dry some more.
Then I went back over and did a second coat of the paint/baking soda mixture.

When that dried, I gave them a coat of black acrylic paint.
Then I didn't take a picture of it but I gave the insides of the bells a coat of black spray paint.
I'll let them dry overnight then tomorrow night I should be able to do the final steps of layering on the paint.

I was watching Youtube and came across yet another version of how to make these bells and it looks way simpler than what I am doing.
I think I may try a few different methods once I finish these to see which ones I like best.
I did spend about 30 bucks on silver and gold paints the other day so I might as well put it to good use.
😁😁😁

Freya wanted a Christmas tree in her bedroom so Freya set up the one she got from Nadine.
It looks so cute in there and OMG, Freya looks so grown up in this picture.

When Jason got home, we got caught up on the latest episodes of Holiday Baking Championship then we called it a night.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment