Sunday 4 December 2022

Polly Pocket and Smurf Hands (Oct.11, 2022)

 Back to work this morning but it's Tuesday already so that's good!

It was a bit chilly out there this morning, sweater weather for sure, but I still got out and went for my walk.
I could have used some ear muffs!

We've been getting lots of wind yesterday and today but some of the leaves are still hanging in there!

I stopped at the Hardware on my way home for lunch and added a couple signs and my latest batch of pumpkins to my booth.

Kody and Haylee both had to work this morning - it's Kody's first day actually running the picker truck so he's pretty excited.
Haylee picked Freya up from school and dropped her off to Mom.

When I got home, they were chilling on the couch together eating cheesies and watching YouTube videos.
I thought Freya would be upset when I had to go back to work but she wasn't at all.

I rode my bike back to work.
I made sure to wear mittens and a headband to cover my ears.

The wind was so strong when I got to the highway that I could barely pedal my bike.

It started raining at home time so I ended up getting a lift home with Bonnie then I came down with the car and picked up my bike.

When I got home, I hopped on the treadmill right away.

I did a bit of running for 1 minute then walking for 1 minute.
My leg wasn't sore at all but it did feel hard today.

I did that for about 20 minutes then for the rest of the time, I walked at a speed of 2.5 and upped the incline by .5 every minute until I made it to an incline of 10.

It was still a good work out because I was sweating when I was done.

As soon as it gets a bit nicer outside, I plan on trying an outdoor run.
The weather is supposed to get nicer this week so here's hoping.

Kody and Haylee are both working again tomorrow and Jason is off so Freya came to spend the night.

We didn't have her on the weekend so we were both happy to have her.

She arrived just as Jason got home from work and immediately wanted to go downstairs and play.

So they did that until about 9 pm when Jason finally convinced her to come back upstairs so he could have some supper.

He made pasta and sauce - I'd already had a couple of eggs but it smelled so delicious that I couldn't resist and I had a bowlful too.

It was yummy.

After he ate his supper, they played Polly Pockets together.

They had done an experiment in the meantime and I'm not sure what they did but her hands were blue.

Here's a better picture of them.
She looks like a little Smurf or something.

We stayed up pretty late, I'm going to regret that in the morning.
I think it was close to midnight when we finally went to bed.

All green again, so proud!

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment