Tuesday 13 December 2022

Jolting Weigh In and Dad's Birthday (Dec.12, 2022)

Well today was weigh in day and it wasn't pretty.

I was 209.4 lbs.
That was jolting.

That's up 5.6 lbs from last week.
I was expecting it to be up a bit but not that much.
I really need to stop this runaway train.

Haylee broke her foot over the weekend, at the ankle.
She tripped and fell then her friend tripped over her and fell directly on her foot.
She has to be off of it for 6 weeks.
That really sucks.

It was a busy day today.
At lunch I got a base coat of black on my new set of bells that I'm working on plus I got a few wood pieces I want to make shelf sitters with base coated.

I also shoveled the sidewalk.
We got a bit of snow and it was nice out so I wanted to clean it up.

I had all kinds of plans for after work but when I got home Freya was there so that changed things a bit.

I did manage to get the tree finished.
It could probably use more red ribbon and next year I might add some but for now this is good.

I did get a few other projects finished but forgot to take pictures.
Got a white coat on the bells, added noses and antlers to the ornaments for Morgan's kiddos, made an ornament for myself of Dad and got that glued on to my tree.

Today would have been my Dad's 71st birthday.
I was thinking about him a lot today.
I think about him all the time really and I still can't believe that he is gone.
I don't think I'll ever stop missing him or wishing that he was still here with us.

Freya ended up spending the night as we are going to take her to school in the morning.
Kody has to work and Haylee can't drive.

I did really good with my eating today until the afternoon.
A business brought in a chocolate and nut tray to the office and I got into the nuts.
Then at home, I had crackers and liver pate - I just ate the rest of it to be done with it.

I'd also planned on working out but that got nixed.
So not really what I planned for but tomorrow I'll try again.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment