Wednesday 21 December 2022

Doctor Appointment and Christmas Shopping Complete (Dec.20, 2022)

 Molly check in.

Looks like she was creating DIY Pop its!

Mom had an appointment with her doctor, Dr. Jane, in Whitecourt today so I had to run her down there.

I just wanted to go over the results of her blood testing she did a few weeks back.
They were checking her iron levels and they were also going to test for celiac disease.
Plus she had that incident where Jason had to call the ambulance so I just wanted to make sure all was good.

Mom and I waiting to see the Dr. - she was right on time today.
It was super cold out there today (-36C) so you can see we are all bundled up, even in the Doctors office.

Turns out her iron levels are actually really good, higher than they were which was a surprise as she's been tired lately.
Dr. Jane suggested trying Vitamin D and B12 to see if that helps.
They didn't do the Celiac test even though it was mentioned on the requisition so she'll have to go for that testing again.
As for the incident with the back pain, Mom is good now so she said there isn't much else to do as far as that goes except to just keep an eye on things so that is what we'll do.

After the appointment, Mom and I ran all over Whitecourt trying to finish up the last of our Christmas shopping.
Mom was pretty tired by the time we finished up.

When we got home, I got to work on the sign I'm making for Morgan's father in law.
It actually wasn't as hard as I was expecting.
I had to make one tweak after this, I just switched spots for Morgan and Donald's names.
Got that all done now and I split it into two projects so I'll be able to cut it out.
I'll do that tomorrow night and hopefully get it done.

The clay I let the kids use the other night was supposed to have been to make handprint ornaments like these.
Since they used it up and I won't be able to order more in time, I think I'll go ahead and make some dough at home to use because I'd still like to make these.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment