Thursday 29 December 2022

Tik Tok Fun (Dec.21, 2022)

Daily check in with Molly.
Looks like she got herself into a pickle.

Our favorite Christmas treats got dropped off at the office today by Secure.
They are home made by someone (not sure who) and the peppermint chocolate cookies are YUMMY!
The shortbread ones were pretty darn good too.

Freya was at the house with Jason and they made cupcakes.

I usually make these Haystack cookies each year (they go by lots of other names) but this year Morgan is going to make them so I sent her my recipe.

Freya was still there when I got home from work.
She stayed the night with us again and she & I did some Tik Toks tonight.

Doing the Wednesday Adams dance.
(I had to sub in some different music due to a copyright claim on YouTube but it the Lady Gaga song she's dancing too so just have to use your imagination on that).

She just loves this drawing Tik Tok.

Yup, she is fierce so it totally fits.

Creepy.

Cool.

She makes a pretty cute grinch.

Tomorrow is my last day of work before the Christmas holidays start - Yee Haw!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment