Sunday 4 December 2022

Salvaged Scraps Make Me Happy (Nov.15, 2022)

 It was kind of a nice day out there today.

I was able to wear my lighter coat when I went out for my walk - I did still wear my hat though, I don't like my ears being cold.

Jason made a couple of Christmas trees with old used stakes he had laying around.
I think they turned out great.
If the writing wasn't on them, I think I'd leave them just as they are.

He also got busy and made a bunch of crates with them as well.
Those stakes sure come in handy!

Haylee posted this cutie patootie picture of Freya today.
They are off to the city - they have to pick a monitor up for Freya to wear overnight.
She sometimes sounds like she's having a hard time breathing at night so they are just doing some testing.
Kody had enlarged tonsils and adenoids when he was young and had to have them out so we are thinking Freya may have the same thing.

Morgan and I headed in a bit later and met them in there.
We had to wait till all the kiddos she watches went home before we could head in.
She, Kody and Haylee are going to go to Canada Place in the morning to apply for passports and I took the day off so I could stay with Freya.
It won't be any fun for her to wait around in the passport place all day!

We got to the hotel at 8:30 and both Haylee and Freya were already sleeping, they were both sick.
I considered getting Morgan and I our own room so we don't end up sick but it was kind of pricey so I decided to skip it and take my chances.

I've been pumping the Cold FX into me already since both Bonnie and Shennelle are sick so I'll just continue on with that when I get back home.

Jason got a stain on all of the crates that he made today.
They look good.
It's amazing that they are made entirely of scrap wood that would have gone to the burn pile.


I didn't reach my goals today - I didn't make a conscious decision not too, it just kind of happened.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment