Sunday 4 December 2022

Rough Morning for Some and Dance Class (Sept.29, 2022)

Jason had to get Freya off to school this morning and normally she takes a snack with her so he sent me this picture of what he prepared for her.

He said 'she has to be at school for 18 hours right?"

Ha ha

She's only there for 3 hours so I think he packed her plenty!

She is supposed to be at school by 8:20 am and he sent me this picture at 8:17 am saying that they were having serious issues over there this morning.

Poor little miss was just sooooo tired.

Needless to say, she didn't make it to school this morning.

I got out for a quick walk to the road and back this morning.

It was one of those quintessential fall days, sunny but cool, all the trees showing off the splendor of their autumn colors and the smell of leaves in the air.
It was lovely.

We don't normally have much of a fall here, we normally jump from summer right into winter so I am thoroughly enjoying this.

When I went home for lunch, Jason was gluing hair onto his faun.
He found an old mop in the garbage at work and that is what he is using for the hair.
I think it looks fantastic.

Haylee has been having some stomach issues lately so she had an appointment in Westlock today for an ultrasound and Kody took her to it.
So Jason offered to take Freya to her dance lessons in Barrhead.
I wanted to see her dance so I decided to tag along.

For a few minutes in the car she was upset and didn't want to go but she changed her mind pretty quickly when we got there.
It was only half an hour (which is long enough for a four year old) and she enjoyed it.

They gave her a sticker after the class finished and she wanted to wear it on her head.

This is her scary zombie face.

Kody and Haylee had finished up at her appointment so they were visiting at her Grandma's in Barrhead so we dropped Freya off over there.
We had a bit of a visit with them all before heading to the store to pick up a few groceries.


I was browsing through facebook and instagram on the way home and came across a couple of funnies.

I totally do this ALL of the time.

I had a friend once whose son would always tell her in the morning about all the people that came to his room in the night to talk to him - creepy!

Jason got all the hair put on his faun and I think it looks amazing.
Now on to the body!

I didn't get my 13,00 today again.

I think I need a fresh start/goal so starting on Oct.1 (Saturday) I'm going to shoot for 13,000 steps every day for the whole month.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment