Sunday 4 December 2022

Weigh In Day and Cutting Boards Complete (Nov.21, 2022)

Here it is, another weigh in day and I'm just not making any progress.

I was 206.0 lbs.

That's up 2.6 lbs since last week which was no surprise.
It's disappointing but not unexpected.
I just need to stay positive and believe in myself.
I know I can do this!

I had to drop the kiddos off at school this morning so I was a bit late getting to work.

I knew Haylee was dropping Freya off to mom since both she and Kody were working so I wanted to be out the door before she got there so we left for school earlier than we needed to but I just sat with the kids in the car at the school until it was time for them to head in.

When I got home at lunch time, Freya had rearranged things in the living room.
She told me this was her fort.

She wanted me to make her something to eat and she requested a grilled cheese sandwich.
She's been really into them lately.

She got upset when I said I had to go back to work after lunch and did NOT want me to go.
I tried convincing her, bribing her, nothing was working.

Eventually I decided I had to just pull the bandaid off and go and if she cried, she cried.

Well, she kind of had a melt down and I felt so bad, I hate seeing her so upset plus I didn't want to leave her with Mom in that state so I decided to go down to the office, forward my office phone to my cell and just work from home for the afternoon and I told her she could come with me to do that.

On the way, she said she wanted to stop at the store for a treat.

I told her we could do that after the office but she insisted we go first so I tried bribing again and told her we could and I'd get her something but then she'd have to go back and stay with Nanny while I went to work for the afternoon.

She agreed.

So she picked out some cotton candy and an ice cream sandwich for her treat then I took her back to the house and dropped her off to mom and she went right in and was totally ok.

So I felt much better about going back to work for the afternoon.

She was still there when I got home from work.
Mom said Haylee had come to pick her up but she refused to go.

Kody called around 5 to see how she was and said he was on his way to come get her and she was already saying she didn't want to go home so I had to talk her into it.

She wanted to see Jason but I told her he wasn't going to be home for a while but I'd call him and tell him to stop at her house to see her and she could show him her new bed (she just got bunk beds) and she thought that was a great idea so then she was all good with going home.

Kody didn't end up getting there until almost 7 but she was still ok with going, she did remind me on her way out the door to call Jason and tell him to stop and visit her.

So I did.
He was planning on going for a run when he got home so said he'd stop there at the end of his run just so it didn't get delayed.

I went and hopped in the bath.
I'd been thinking about having one all day and I really needed it to just lay there and relax.

Everyone around me has been sick and I've been trying to fight it off.
So far, so good but I have been getting pretty good head aches.

After my bath, I added a bit of decorations to my cutting boards and I think they are ready for the hardware, I'll drop them off there tomorrow at lunch.
I'm thinking I'll sell them for like 7 - 10 bucks.

It was late when Jason got home, Freya didn't want him to leave.
I feel like I haven't seen him really for days, it's been so busy.

We had a bit of a visit before hitting the hay.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment