Sunday 4 December 2022

Santa Sighting (Nov.17, 2022)

This memory popped up on Jason's feed this morning so he sent it to me.

So cute.
What a character she is!

I got out for a walk this morning.

It looks grey out there but it actually wasn't too bad.

Things are pretty quiet at the office, Bonnie and Shennelle have both been home sick most of the week.

My new shower curtain hooks arrived so I put them up at lunch time.
I quite like them.

They go well with the new bath mat I got yesterday.

Crystal snapped these pictures at lunch time today.
Someone was out for a joy ride on the fire truck!

Ha ha - Love it.

I picked Mom up after work and took her to the store for a few groceries then she & I decided to go out for supper.

Still as beautiful as ever.

I had ginger beef, chicken chop suey and rice.
It was just ok - I ate about half of it.

Light up was going on in town tonight so we checked that out.
The stores in town all stay open late, the Rexall was giving out popcorn and the Hardware was giving out free hot chocolate.

They have a big bonfire in the center of town and they turn on the Christmas lights for the season.
Santa also comes so the kiddos can visit with him and he gives out candy.

Then to end the evening, they set off fireworks.

It's really a nice event.

We just happened to be right near by when Santa arrived so Mom got to see him first, lucky girl!

It was kind of cold and we weren't really dressed for it so we didn't stay long.
We saw everything that we wanted to though so that was ok.

When we got home, I made a few stencils for some projects.
I got them weeded but that's as far as I got.

I'm heading to the city tomorrow for our work Christmas party and spending the night.
I plan on doing lots of shopping on Saturday so I likely won't get back to crafting until Sunday.
But then I plan on getting a few things completed.

Didn't reach my goals today.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment