Sunday 4 December 2022

Good Bye Lunch with Sharon and Spirit Halloween (Sept.16, 2022)

 It was a gorgeous day out there today so I made sure to get out for a walk to the road.

The sun was out in full force hence the squinty eyes.

Fall is in the air though.

You can see a lot of the leaves are already changing color - I wish we'd get more colors than yellow.

Sharon dropped by the office today to clean hers out as she's moved to Jackfish now.

So we took her to the golf course for lunch.
Sharon and Bonnie.

Shennelle and I.

I had a chicken club sandwich with a side Caesar salad.
It was yummy and it was nice to catch up.

We made a plan to go to Whitecourt one Friday next month and meet Sharon for lunch then have a tour of her house.
I'm looking forward to seeing it.

After work, we took Freya and headed into the city for the night.
First stop was at Winners to return a suitcase I'd purchased.
Freya picked out a new dress and wanted to put in on immediately.
It came with tights and she loved them.

Next we took her to the Spirit Halloween store.
She loves all things spooky and creepy so we figured she'd like it and she did.
Especially the animatronics.

Calm as a cucumber.

Some of them were pretty creepy looking but that didn't bother her at all.

Like this guy.



She did jump a little when he jumped out at her but then she just laughed.

She wanted to get up close and check them out.

And touch them.
She's so curious.

Checking out the animatronic displays at Spirit Halloween.

She wanted her picture taken with Sam too.
Ha ha.

We left there and decided to order a couple pizzas from Sepps for pick up before heading to the hotel.
We got the double pepp and then one with jalapeno's and hot honey.
We ordered mediums but they gave us larges instead.
They have such good pizza - I had three slices!

It was too late to go to the pool after we ate so we just hung out in the hotel room for the evening and we'll take her swimming in the morning.

We stayed at Coast Edmonton downtown, the one with the bidets.
I'd love to have one at home just for the heated seat alone.


I didn't get my 13,000 steps in and I also didn't track my points today.
Getting the steps in is proving harder than I remembered.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment