Sunday 4 December 2022

Christmas Is In The Air (Nov.23, 2022)

I just love this time of year.
I decorated my office last Friday before I headed in to the Christmas party, I had a few blank spots so I picked up a few more things while I was in the city.

Like all of these items.
I got them all at the dollar store and I think they were around 5 bucks a piece.

I had all of this already except for the two little birds at either end, I picked those up at the dollar store too.
I don't know why but for some reason I'm a sucker for little birds with cozy hats and scarves on.

I had these trees already but I picked up the deer at the dollar store as well.
They were both had the little bows on the same side so I took one of the bows off and glued it back on so that the deer were facing different directions.
I also sanded the edges a bit just to make it look a bit worn which is my favorite look.
I think they are super cute.

Jason posted this after his run this morning.
Both of our kitties love laying in the window and watching what's going on out in the world.

Jason made me another tree.
This time he used random pieces - some painted, some not.
I love how it turned out and I don't plan on doing anything else to this one.

I love when Jason is on day's off.
He made Italian Wedding Soup for lunch (yum yum).
Then he made a pork roast with mashed potatoes and salad for supper - so good.

After supper I added little details to the churches that Jason made for me.

I used beads for the door handles, I think they look good.

I think this one with the black and white striped bow is my favorite.
I think I'll take them to the hardware tomorrow and add them to my booth.

We watched the final episode of Andor tonight.
We were speculating how we thought some of the story lines were going to play out and then it suddenly just finished on a real cliffhanger.
There is a season 2 coming out but not until 2024!!!

It was a good series though - we both enjoyed it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment