Sunday 4 December 2022

Dress Up Day (Oct.23, 2022)

Adrien had texted me last night to see if I could watch Hunter this morning but I must have been sleeping because I didn't hear the notification.

When I saw it this morning I texted him back right away and told him to drop him off.

Alivia had gone to Fort McMurray to spend the weekend with her Auntie there so he and Mel were meeting her half way to pick Alivia up and bring her home.

It would have been a long, boring drive for Hunter.

We watched Hocus Pocus 2 together.
It was ok.

Then he and I went for a walk down to the store.
It was a bit chilly out so we made sure to dress warmly.
He got a treat and I got the ingredients to make cabbage rolls for supper.

He kept asking for Freya to come over so I texted Kody to see if he could bring her over.
She had spent the night at Crystal's last night and was still there but Kody said they'd come by when Haylee got off work.

Zepplyn came with them and she had her Rena costume on so Freya wanted a costume too.

We had the mermaid costume that Jason had picked up for her so she put that on.

Then somehow we got talking about how she wanted to be Chucky's bride and I thought it would be a good idea for her to try on my swing girl's dress.
It was a little long but it works.

Haylee did her make up and I did her braids.

She really wanted a knife to finish the outfit off.

We had a play one so I got that for her.

She does the creepy look pretty well.

They wanted to do some Tik Tok's so they danced, Haylee video taped them.

I took some pictures.

Doing their little Tik Tok.

I love it - this girl is all about the creepy - gets it from her mom.

Love it!

They stayed and visited for the afternoon.
Kody ended up getting called out to work but the girls stayed and it was nice to hang out.
We had the cabbage rolls for supper then they headed home.

After they left, I went down and did my 20+ minutes on the treadmill.
I just walked.
I didn't get any running in this weekend at all and my groin is still hurting.

At least I did the 20 minutes on the treadmill.

I ate atrociously all weekend.
I had a whole bag of salted, mixed nuts every single day.
I didn't track and I got into the Halloween candy too.

Why is staying on track so difficult and eating terribly so easy?
I'm not giving up but I was really disappointed in myself and so was feeling kind of down about that when evening rolled around.

I know weigh in tomorrow will not be good.

All I can do is just brush it off and start again tomorrow and that's what I plan on doing.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment