Sunday 4 December 2022

Seriously Considering a Tattoo (Sept.30, 2022)

 Yay, it's Friday!

Freya spent the night with Crystal and Zepplyn in Barrhead last night and they watched the first Hocus Pocus movie in preparation for Hocus Pocus 2 which comes out tonight!
There are a lot of excited folks out there.

I got out for a walk to the road and back this morning.
It was like the perfect fall day out there.

(I really need to get my roots done!)

Jason was out biking around and asked if I wanted to meet him at Subway for lunch so I did.

I had my favorite, rotisserie chicken.
I got a footlong so I could have half for lunch then I saved the other half for supper.

I went home and got my bike so I could bike down to the office after lunch.
Biking there is awesome because it's mostly downhill so it only takes a few minutes.

It was a pretty chill afternoon at work.
I was pretty caught up so I worked on a project that's been kind of on the back burner for awhile.
Not an urgent thing so I was putting it off but it feels good to have it off my plate now.

Jason told me to text him when I was leaving and he rode his bike down and met me for the bike ride home.
Going home is much harder, there are a couple of tough hills but I figure the more I do them the easier they'll get.

My goal is to try to ride my bike to work every afternoon that the weather is nice until the snow flies and I can't anymore.

So far, we've been having amazing fall weather - we usually jump from summer right into winter here so I'm totally soaking every moment of the fall weather in.

I follow Girlgoesrunning on Instagram.
She's a runner from Halifax and I used to follow her blog but she doesn't seem to write it anymore so now I just follow her instagram.

Anyway, her father recently passed away and I noticed this tattoo she had on her arm.
I am not really a tattoo person but what a great idea.
I am actually considering possibly getting something like this myself.
I have tons of cards signed from my Dad - having something like this to look at all the time and remind me of him would be really wonderful I think.

I'm not totally in but I am going to give it some serious thought.

Missed that 13000 mark again.
I have decided to make a goal for October though so I can give myself a fresh start.

So here it is.
Goals for the month of October:

13,000 steps every day
20 minutes on the treadmill every day 

It's totally doable and I really feel like I need to step up my activity levels somehow until I can run again.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment