Sunday 4 December 2022

Tooth Repair and Time Spent With Our Girl is Precious (Sept.20, 2022)

 I was up and on the highway by 7 am this morning in order to make my 8 am appointment.

I got there about five minutes early and they took me right in.

The dentist ended up cleaning out the root canal portion then he built the tooth back up.

He put a little post in the center to help to hold it because there wasn't much of my actual tooth left.
Not enough to put a crown on so this is the best he could do for me.

If it breaks again, I'll have to have it pulled.
It's in my smile zone so if that happens, I'll likely get an insert - I hope I don't have to go that route because they are very expensive.

I'll just hope for the best I guess.

I had a meeting at 10 am and I got back to the office just in time to make a coffee for the meeting.

I forgot to bring my break snacks with me this morning so I didn't really have anything to eat except for a few grapes and blueberries I'd left on my desk from yesterday.

So by lunch time I was starving and ended up going home a bit early to eat and I had some left over Italian Wedding Soup that Jason made yesterday.
OMG - it was so delicious.

Freya was over visiting again.
She was keeping Jason busy as usual.

He was trying to work on his faun and she made a 'guy' too.
This is him except his head had fallen off.

It was massage day today right after work and I've been looking forward to this ever since the marathon.

She worked on my legs quite a bit and it felt great.

I really want to get back to running so whatever it takes to get there, I'll do.

She showed me a strength training exercise I can do so I'm going to start doing it then I think every Saturday, I'm going to try running on the treadmill a bit.

If it still hurts, I'll give it rest for another week until the next Saturday and so on until I'm actually able to run again.

I'll get my bike out and do some biking but I have a feeling it isn't going to be long before we have snow so that won't be an option for long.

Nadine finished up the little tree ornaments she was making for her friend with the cut-outs we made.
I think they look great.

Freya was still there when I got home from work.
She and Jason had gone out for supper at Swan Palace - she loves going there for soup.

I'm so thankful we get to spend so much time with her.
It's hard to get things done that we want to work on but time is precious and she's going to grow up so fast.
All the other stuff can wait.

Jason is a boss at taking cat pictures.
I think he's like a cat whisperer or something.

This is so bad.
Barely moved at all today.
Tomorrow will look different!

That's all for today, until next time be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment