Sunday 4 December 2022

Chill Sunday (Nov.20, 2022)

 I woke up when Jason was heading to work this morning.

I tried to go back to sleep for a bit but couldn't so just got up, made a coffee and found myself something to watch.

I settle on The People We Hate At The Wedding.
It was a pretty cute movie, I quite enjoyed it.

Morgan was up early too - she had a client coming to pick up a cake.
She did a great job.

Then looks like she and Tanner might have been off to Whitecourt.
She is just so gorgeous.

Freya had a pretty good little sleep in then when she got up, she and I got in some snuggling on the couch.

I just love her so, so much!

Adrien had asked me last night if I could watch the kids today and I was expecting them around noon.
Freya kept asking for Hunter but they weren't there by 1 so I texted Mel to see what was up.
Turned out Adrien finished his job early so he was home but I asked if Hunter could come over anyway, so he brought him.

Mel had to go into the city for a few days for work and Adrien has an early job tomorrow so he asked if I'd be able to take the kids to school in the morning and we figured it would just be easier if they spent the night.

I was able to get a few little projects done today.
Got a base coat on these trees that Jason made.
Not sure what I want to do to them next?

Also got the stencils onto these cutting boards that Jason made.
I also put a few coats of varnish on them.
After it dries, I think I'll add twine or bows or something to them just to give them a little extra.

I didn't get any pictures of the kids for some reason.
I didn't think of it.

Adrien did come and take them home for supper and I knew Kody was coming for Freya but she really wanted to see Jason so we had to coordinate her pick up and the kids drop off.
I knew if she knew the kids were coming to spend that night that she'd want to too.
I mean, she already wanted to anyway.
She cried and cried when Kody came to take her home.
I know she'll be alright when she gets home but I hate seeing her so worked up and upset.
He got her home though then Adrien dropped the kids off and it was pretty much their bedtime anyway.

Jason went out for a run then went straight to bed.
I feel like I haven't seen him for days.
Kudos to him for getting his runs in.
I want to be that dedicated again.

Saw this posted on Instagram and it made me laugh.

Saw this posted on Facebook and it reminded me of the ones that I made last year, maybe I should make a few more.

As you can see, I kind of gave up on my November daily goals.
Weigh in tomorrow is not going to be good again.

I am struggling with staying on track but I'm not giving up.
I've been thinking that I'm going to make a new goal for the month of December.
Just one thing this time - run 1 mile every day.
I think I can run now and it will most likely happen on the treadmill but that's ok, I'm hoping it gets me back into the habit and there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to run at least 1 mile each day.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment