Sunday 4 December 2022

Sunny Winter Days - I'll Take Em! (Nov.10.2022)

 We didn't get any new snow today so that's cause to rejoice is it not?

Then sun was out in full force too, melting some of what we do have for snow which is perfectly fine with me.

I decided to work through lunch so I could leave a little early at the end of the day.

We are heading to Whitecourt to pick up a few things.

Jason found a recipe for home made body wash and he had some bar soap that's been sitting around forever so he decided to make some.
First he had to grate the soap all down.

He also decided to clean out his closet and found a box of Halloween candy that he'd hidden in there.

Paddington was being nosy and then I guess he just got tired and needed to nap right on top of everything Jason was trying to organize.

I told Jason I wanted to build a little archway at the bottom of our stairs with rods and flexible pvc piping.
He said he could build me one out of wood but it wouldn't be quite rounded - this is the picture he sent to me to explain.
I love his little guy saying hi, ha ha.

We went to Edo for supper while we were in Whitecourt, I had the Chop bowl with the rice substituted for cauliflower rice.
It was really good.

Checked my blood pressure at Walmart.
I'm right in the Optimal Range so that's good!

When we got home, I went right downstairs to get my 20 minutes in on the treadmill.

I just walked but it's done and that's the main thing.

Kody texted saying Freya wanted to come over to spend the night so I told him to bring her over.
My hope was to get all of the Christmas Decoration boxes brought upstairs tonight so I could get started first thing in the morning.

Once Freya got there, that didn't exactly happen, I got a few taken up but that's ok - spending time with her is way more fun.

She and Jason played in the basement for an hour or so and I was able to get a few things prepared while they did that.
Then we watched a bit of tv but I was tired and Freya asked me if I could read her a few stories so that's exactly what we did.
She's really into these two new books right now, Spooky Pookie and Oops-a-Daisy.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment