Monday 12 December 2022

Lunch Date and Pennywise Fan (Dec.8, 2022)

After Jason dropped Freya off to school this morning, he got busy out in the garage and made another tree.

There were some leftover red stakes from the ones I painted to make a frame for my sisters sign so he added those in randomly and I think it looks great.

Freya wanted to come back and visit more after school.
She was doing some drawing.
Love the hat.

She had some Nutella for a snack - it's her new favorite.

They got cleaned up and went out for a walk and decided to go out for lunch so I decided to meet them.

Freya picked Swan Palace so that's where we went.

Watching some videos while waiting for our food.

Selfie with Grandma.

I had a turkey club - I always get them to omit the middle slice of bread, save a few calories.

I had potato soup with it too.
It was really good.

Both Kody and Haylee were working so we offered to take Freya to her dance class in Barrhead.

When they picked me up, she looked like this.
She was making herself look like Pennywise (she's a big fan) - she did a pretty good job actually.
It was washable marker but it doesn't wash off as easily as you might think.

We took her little friend Ella with us well.
Her mom and Haylee take turns taking the kids to their dance classes and this week was Haylee's turn.
The girls got into the markers on the way and Freya colored her hands and added to the handiwork on her face.
Ella started on her hands but I noticed and made them put the markers away - thank goodness she hadn't made it to her face.

After dance we stopped at a few stores as I was looking for a gift bag for my gift for tomorrow's gift exchange.
Ella asked if she could pick out 3 toys at the store.
I said no, maybe 1 and then she said maybe 2.
Ha ha.

As it was, I let them each pick out 1 toy.
I found a bag at the third store (when we got home, I discovered it actually wasn't even big enough).

We took the girls to Kentucky Fried Chicken for supper before heading home.
I had a really bad headache for some reason.

We dropped Ella off but Freya wanted to spend another night.
Kody and Haylee both had to work in the morning anyway so it worked out all right.

I worked on my bells a bit.
I had added some darker color over the corroded parts.

It looked too dark for me though so I added some gold and silver again to kind of tone it down.

I wrapped up my gift for tomorrow's party and then I pretty much went to bed.
I didn't end up getting on the treadmill at all just because my head hurt so much.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment