Sunday 4 December 2022

Kitty Cuddles, Mammogram and Winter Walk (Nov.2, 2022)

Unfortunately it was still white outside when I looked out there this morning.

It's pretty but I do wish we could have gone just a bit longer without it.

While I was getting ready for work this morning, putting on my shoes, Paddington came and sat by me wanting to get some snuggle but then I had to go so I put my shoes on and when I looked at him, he had kind of burrowed into the blankets on the couch and he just looked so cozy.

I had a mammogram schedule this morning at 10:15 am.
They give you very exact instructions on arriving there, be there five minutes early, don't knock on the bus door until your appointment time, bring your health care card, don't wear deodorant.

I'm a rule follower so I did exactly as instructed.
I left my office at 10 and it was about 10:09 when I got parked by the bus.
I waited until 10:13 then I decided to start walking over and just as I did, the technician opened up the door for me so great timing.

I got the mammogram done and was back in my car by 10:22.
Now that is efficiency!

I stopped by the house on my way back to work to put on some deodorant and noticed my chicken wire ghost was still up.

It's hard to see normally so I think Jason just missed it when he was taking everything down.

Now that it's covered in hoar frost, it shows up really well, looks really cool actually.

My gorgeous niece posted a selfie.

At lunch I popped by the Hardware to add the few Christmas things that I made and also to gather up all the Fall/Halloween stuff and take it home.

Some stuff sold so that's good.

It was chilly and windy out there today and I was also busy at work so I didn't go out for a walk.
I did try to take the long way around any time I had to go to another office or to the photocopier though so I managed to put on a good amount of steps.

I was running reports and they take about 5 minutes each so I'd start one running, walk around the office, come back, save it, start running another and then go for another walk around the office.

I had 13 reports to run so I got some good walking in doing that.
I can't do any other work on my computer while the reports are running so I figured it was as good a use of my time as any.

I did still need some steps when I got home though so I hopped on the treadmill.
I was about 12 minutes in and I was feeling kind of nauseous and I think it was because I hadn't eaten much so I went up and had a banana then got back on and that seemed to help.

I did do the incline workout but only up to 5.0.

Really I was just happy to get it done.

I made shrimp and veggies for supper then I had an FCSS meeting and the wind had died down so I decided to walk to it.

When Jason got off work he went for a run and he finished up about the time my meeting was over so he met me at the town office and we walked home together.
The wind had picked back up by then so it was a bit of a chilly walk but at least we don't live that far away.

Morgan is making a shower gift for her friend so asked if Jason could make her a crate with a hanger on it for some clothes.
I dropped it off to her at lunch time today and she sent this to me this evening.
She already had it painted and she had their last name added.
That girl is on the ball!

I saw a couple of cute little craft ideas online today I might try to make.
these snowmen are cute - not sure how I'd make the carrot noses.

These picket gnomes are cute too and I have lots of leftover fur so I might make a couple.

We watched the episode of Andor that was released today then I hit the hay, I actually fell asleep pretty quickly for once which was nice.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment