Sunday 4 December 2022

School Pictures (Oct.12, 2022)

 It was a lovely day out there so I made sure to get out for my walk to the road and back.

I had to wear a sweater but really, it was perfect walking weather and that sunshine was so wonderful.

Freya discovered this duffle bag downstairs and has been getting in it and having Jason carry her around all over the house.

Looks like Paddington has claimed it now though.
He looks pretty cozy in there.

Both Kody and Haylee are working so Little Miss is spending the day with Papa.

Jason worked on Cleavus all day today - he's looking pretty scary.

After work I hopped on the treadmill to get my 20 minutes done.
I mainly just walked tonight but I did do an incline up to 5.0 and back.

So it didn't end up being an intense work out but it's done and something is better than nothing!

Freya's school picture order form came in.
It's too bad they don't do the whole class pictures like they used to, I like looking back at all mine.
I wonder why they stopped doing them?

Aww, our little girlie is growing up so fast.

Freya wanted to spend the night with us again tonight and since Kody and Haylee both have to work in the morning and Jason was going to watch her anyway, we had her stay.

She asked to go to bed early so I just took her - I was tired too.

Some people are so good at memes, this one totally made me laugh out loud.


That's all for today, until next time be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment