Sunday 4 December 2022

Decorating Day (Nov.12, 2022)

I was up super early again - I don't know why I've been waking up so early but I actually really like getting up early on the weekend.

I made myself a coffee and found a movie to watch.

A Christmas Open House.
It was cheesy - not the best, not the worst.

After I finished up my coffee, I got to work decorating full force.
My goal is to get it done today.

I took a break around 2:30 and Jason and I went to the Hardware store, he needed some stuff and I wanted to get greenery to go around the archway that he'd made.

When we got back to the house, I put the greenery up then Jason helped me add the lights.
I should have gotten more greenery, it didn't go as far as I would have liked.
The lights are battery operated as well - not sure how long they'll last but if it isn't long, I may end up changing those out.

After our little outing, I got back to decorating.
I got quite a bit done.

I think I was on track to get it all done then Kody ended up calling just around 6 and said that Freya had been asking to come over all day.
So I told him to bring her over, absolutely - we love having her and spending time with her.

Once she got there, I tried to get a bit more decorating done but she just wanted me to sit on the couch with her and snuggle.

She wasn't feeling that well and so all decorating and activities of any other kind came to a halt and I sat with her for the rest of the evening.

I didn't end up getting on the treadmill or doing any of my exercises.
I didn't even really have supper and I didn't track my food and I didn't get all of my steps in either.

She fell asleep on my lap and I didn't want to move her so Jason brought me snacks and he and I watched an old movie that I've always heard about but never seen before.

The Bells of St. Mary's.
It was good - I love old movies.
I couldn't finish it though, there was about a half hour left but I just could not keep my eyes open so we turned it off and I took Freya to bed.
 
Great advice and totally true!

So I didn't reach any of my daily goals today that I set for November.
I did get over 10,000 steps at least.
That's ok - I'm not giving up - back at it tomorrow.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment