Tuesday 13 December 2022

Vintage Bells are Complete (Dec.11, 2022)

I love checking out what Molly is up to each day.

Looks like she was trying to steal Zepplyn's jelly beans.

My sister sent this to me this morning 😂😂

What a coincidence because I actually watched Elf this morning (it's my favorite Christmas movie right after It's a Wonderful Life).

After my morning coffee and my movie, I finished up my bells.
I wish I had some rope instead of twine for them but the twine will work for now.
These are the silver ones.
And here are the gold ones.

From coffee cup to bell.
I just love how they turned out.

It kind of looks like Christmas exploded in here.
I hung the bells on either side of the fireplace for now - next year I may look for another spot for them.

I liked them so much that I decided to make another batch of them.

I had 4 balls left which meant I could make 8 more bells.
I found these coffee cups at work and they fit the balls perfectly.
I'm going to skip adding the foam to these ones, I don't think they need it.
I did add the paint/baking soda mixture for the 'corrosion'.

I let them dry then I got to work on making a wreath for Morgan to give to her mother-in-law.

She thought she might like white flowers on it so I set them on it and sent her pictures with...

and without to see which she liked best.

She picked without and I totally agree.

Then because I was already at it, I decided to make a Christmas wreath.
I always feel good when I use up supplies that I have on hand.
This one I plan on putting in my booth down at the Hardware.

While I was busy crafting inside, Jason was out in the garage creating too.
He made this board with a paper roll for notes.
I love it.

.
He posted this on Instagram - he's so funny, he always makes me laugh.

I got started on the ornaments for Morgan's kiddos that she watches too.

I took all my ornaments and glued them too a tree Jason made for me.
He left the stand off so I could hang it on the wall.
I'll add the year somewhere and it will be a nice keepsake.

I kind of worked on decorating the tree, I still have a long way to go.

I watched another Christmas movie while I was working away at stuff,

A Magical Christmas Village.
It was cute.

I ate atrociously all day and haven't been on the treadmill since Wednesday.
Weigh in is not going to be good tomorrow.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment