Sunday 4 December 2022

Time to Go Home (Sept.6, 2022)

It was check out day today.

We were up early, packed up, cleaned up and then hit the road for home.

 

Freya wanted to drive with us and she was zonked out before we even got to Windermere.

I'm going to miss seeing the mountains - they are so beautiful.

When Freya woke up, she was ready for a snack.

One of my very favorite views on this drive.

The glimpses of blue against the mountains - Wow.

I was trying to get some good shots as we were driving.

It was tough to do.

I did get a few.

Isn't that just stunning.

I couldn't get as nice of a picture as I wanted driving so we decided to stop.

Freya with that gorgeous blue water in behind her.

Jason and Freya.

Freya and I.

We stopped for some supper on the way home, Freya wanted pizza.

It was pretty good pizza too.

These are all pictures that Crystal took on the trip and shared so I thought I would just add them here.
She takes really nice pictures - she notices things that I don't, just like Jason does.

Freya in the tree at the beach yesterday.

Zepplyn in the tree - once she got up in there, she was afraid to get out.

Shoulder rides all around.
First it was Zepplyn's turn.

Then it was Haylee's turn.

Artwork at the beach.

Flower pots in Invermere.

Dragonfly.

Harley Quinn aka Freya.

Making pipe cleaner spiders for a craft.

At the german restaurant Jason and I missed going to.
They had a parrot room.

The girls bowling.

Wearing their new ponchos at the farmers market.

Sisters!

Enjoying the hot springs.

Random dog at the waterfall.

Wilf flowers.

Pinecones she found on the scavenger hunt.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment