Sunday 4 December 2022

Back to School for Miss Freya (Sept.8, 2022)

Little Miss Freya was off for her first day of her second year of Pre-K today.

 

It was raining pretty hard this morning but luckily it stopped in time for Haylee to take some cute pictures of her.

The sign actually turned out not too bad if I do say so myself.

Ha ha, always doing something to make us smile or laugh.

She is growing up so fast.

Some very sad news today, Queen Elizabeth II passed away.

Shennelle brought her new grandson, Quinn, to the office (along with his mommy) to meet all of us.
He weighed over 7 lbs when he was born so an average size baby but he just seemed so tiny.

Bonnie and I had gotten them a gift so we gave that to her.
We got a little play mate and a wrap for her to carry him in - the kind you wrap around yourself and tie.
Hopefully she can figure out how to use it.

I held him for quite a while - I could just stare at his tiny fingers and sweet little face for hours.
He is just 2 days old and his daddy is off in Latvia (he's in the military) so he hasn't even met him yet.
He will be flying in next week - I bet he's anxious to get here!

After work I got out the skill saw and cut myself a piece of wood.
It's the first time I ever used it and it was easy as pie except my cut wasn't that straight.
It's ok, it will work for what I need it for.

I also unpacked my and Freya's suitcases from our BC trip and put all of that away.
I've been feeling kind of useless since I haven't been running or walking or doing much of anything really due to my legs bothering me so much.

So I decided that each day I'm going to conquer one project in the house.
It might just be a little project or it may be a bigger one but each day I'm going to get one thing accomplished and I think that will help me feel a bit better about myself.

I feel like I'm losing all of the gains I made running but I'm still not healed and I'm afraid if I jump right back into running that my groin will never get better.

Freya wanted to come over for a visit so Kody dropped her off just before Jason got off of work.
She's been big into Kraft Dinner lately so I made her a bowl of it and she sat down and ate it and watched some Roma & Diana.

When Jason got home, she wanted us both to go down in the basement to play with her, she loves it down there for some reason.
Jason went down but I didn't - I felt bad but I was feeling tired and sore.

Kody came back to get her around 9 but she insisted she had to play with her new slime for a little bit first.

She suggested that she take it home to her place and I jumped right on that and told her 'YES' take it - slime isn't really my favorite thing to have in the house as much as she loves it.

I was so tired that I went to bed as soon as they left.
 Not sure why I'm so tired but I'm hoping maybe I can catch up on some zzzz's this weekend.

I did well with WW again today.
Another day of tracking and being on target with my points under my belt.
I feel like with each day I'm on plan it just gets easier and easier.

Still light on the steps.
I'm going to try for 13,000 each day on the weekend and see how that feels.
If it doesn't hurt then I'll continue on and try to get my 13,000 every day for the rest of the year.

That's it for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment