Sunday 4 December 2022

Christmas At The Office (Nov.25, 2022)

 We made plans to decorate the office today for Christmas so I bought my crock pot with me to work and got a pot of apple cider simmering first thing.

Even if we don't drink it, it makes the office smell amazing.

I made cookies last night and I brought those down as along with some reindeer crack.

These are just some before pictures of the office.

We normally have some plants in this corner but we moved them to make room for the tree.

I think it's looking festive.
We had the Christmas music playing and it was really nice.

The tree looks line in this picture for some reason but it's a nice big tree.

It was feeling kind of bare so after lunch Bonnie and I met at the hardware and picked up a few new things.
(Jason had made a few trees so I took them with me to put at my booth - two of them sold before I even set the up.)

Bob usually lets us get a few things each year.
We got a couple sparkly trees - they are so pretty, I'm thinking of getting one for my place.

We got this barn picture as well.
I love it - they only had the one or else I would have gotten one for myself for sure.

Jason was busy at home building.
He is in a zone right now.
Today he made a bunch of these crates - I think they turned out great.
He made them with wood that he got off pallets and it just happens to be solid oak.

I'm going to look for some ideas on how to maybe zhuzh them up a bit or style them.

He ended up getting a little visitor.

She wanted to paint so he got her all set up.

I think this is the first time I've seen her paint where she didn't just end up mixing everything together so it looked like one big mucky color at the end.

She had a vision and it turned out great.
Going to hang that one in my office.

Jason made his own piece of art - he definitely has a unique style.

Freya ended up spending the night with us.
She is not feeling the best right now, poor little dear.
So once I got home from work, she just wanted to snuggle on the couch for the evening and of course that was good with me.

I've always wanted to do a Christmas styled bedroom but just never had a bed for it.
Jason was kind of thinking about making a headboard for us and I found this picture of one that I really like.

These pictures are from a store that I love, love, love in Leduc.
They have just beautiful stuff in there.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment