Sunday 4 December 2022

Worst Tooth Ache Ever! (Sept.12, 2022)

Monday morning means weigh in day.

I weighed in at 205.2 lbs.

That's a total of 5.8 lbs since last weigh in.
Not too shabby - I would have liked it to be more of course but as long as it's going down I'm happy.
I did a good job of tracking and eating within my points limit so I'm happy with that.

Havent' gotten back to as much activity as I'd like but I'm working on it.
My groin does feel much better.

Now I just have a tooth ache instead.

I had a dentist appointment booked for today for them to have a look at the tooth I broke while we were in Iceland.
It was great timing because it just started hurting yesterday.

They took an xray and it's infected so they put me on an antibiotic and put me on the cancellation list to come back as soon as possible.

Turns out they had one for 9 am tomorrow and I'll have 3 doses of the antibiotic in by then so they booked me in for it.

I popped back to the office for about an hour when I got back to town then it was home time.

My goal is to get one project a day completed and today's project was this cupboard where we keep saran wrap, tinfoil, baggies etc.
This is the before picture.
It's one of those cupboards where you shove stuff in then close the door as fast as you can so nothing falls out.

Here's the after.
Hopefully it stays looking like this for a bit.

Thought I'd take an 'after' picture of my fridge too that I cleaned out and organized the other day.
It looks soo good.

Getting these things knocked off the list is so satisfying.

I was in so much pain after that from my tooth.
I've never had a toothache that bad before.
I was actually laying on the couch crying because it hurt so much.

I've been taking both Ibuprofen and Acetamniphen regularly, the highest dosage that I could and it was keeping the pain at bay for a couple hours but it wasn't lasting the 4 hours you are supposed to wait between dosages, I was only making it about 2.5 hours at the most.

Then I took some around 6 and it just wasn't working at all so I was just miserable.

Finally around 7:30 I took another dose then at 9 I took a Tylenol 3 that the Doctor had given me and I went to bed.

I woke up like clockwork every 3 hours all through the night and had to take Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen each time.

I know I was probably taking too much but I was just trying to make it to my appointment at 9 am.
They are going to do a root canal so hopefully I'll be good after that.

As you can see, I was in no shape (or mood) for worrying about getting 13,000+ steps in.
I was having too much of a pity party.

Tomorrow though, once I get the root canal, I'll make sure I get it done.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment