Sunday 4 December 2022

Work Buddy (Oct.21, 2022)

 The weather has turned a little chillier this week but still no snow so I'll take it.

I got out for my walk to the road this morning - I'm glad I thought to bring my headband to cover my ears, those suckers would have been freezing had I not!

Freya spent the night last night because Kody and Haylee both had to work early this morning so when I left for work, Mom went up and got in our bed with her.

I didn't want her to wake up and be scared that nobody was there with her.

When I went home for lunch, her and mom were sitting on the couch just watching some tv.
If she hadn't been there, I probably would have gone down and gotten on the treadmill but instead I just spent my lunch hour with her.

My groin started hurting again so I'm not sure what to do about running.
I really want to be running but I don't want to end up really injuring myself.

I might have to consider the walk/run method for a while.
I'll see.


I kept telling Freya I would have to go back to work and she was good with that until I actually went to leave then she got pretty upset and didn't want me to go.

So I had a little helper with me at the office this afternoon.
I just shut my office door, gave her my phone and she sat and watched videos.
That kept her busy for w bit then she sat beside me at my desk and did some coloring.
I couldn't do it every day for sure but I did manage to get work done this afternoon so that was good.

Haylee wanted me to drop her off on my way home so I did.
She didn't want to go home but when she saw mom, she was ok.

When I got home, I went down and hopped on the treadmill.
Still no running so instead I started at an incline of 0 then upped it .5 every minute until I got to 10 then did the same but back down to 0.

I was pretty good and sweaty when I finished up.

Didn't do much else in the evening.
I was thinking Freya would end up coming back to spend the night but she didn't.
So Jason and I watched the new Rachel Maksy video and a few other vlogs then had an early night.

I plan on doing some cleaning out in the garage tomorrow so I want to get an early start.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment