Thursday 8 December 2022

Lunch with Friends (Dec.6, 2022)

 The warehouse was having their Christmas Pot Luck today which meant Karl wasn't going home for lunch so Nadine called to see if we'd like to go out for lunch with her.

Of course we did!

Nadine and I.

Bonnie.
She just got her hair done and went a bit darker and I really like it.

I had hamburger soup.
So good on a super cold day like today (-34C).

I also had a chicken club and it was really good too.

Since I didn't get to do my run at lunch time, I did it as soon as I got home.
Still did the 1 mile at an incline of 1.0 and a speed of 4.0.
I think after I get 7 days in at this speed I may try to bump it up slightly - just taking things slowly and so far, so good.

Freya had come over after school today to spend the day with Mom so she was there.
She wanted to go on the treadmill with me a bit so I let her while I was doing warm up.
She was good with and just watched videos on my phone for the rest of the time I was on the treadmill.

Afterwards she was telling me that her mom told her she was allowed to swear when she grows up.
Her exact words - when I grow up, I'm going to say the F word.
Ha ha.

She also showed me that she learned 'the finger' gesture.
She thought that it was pretty funny that I was 'shocked'.
Haylee told me later that she learned it from watching Thing on the new Addams Family show, Wedenesday, on Netflix.

The things kids pick up.

Today's Molly update - she's in a bit of a pickle.

I got a coat of a creamy white color on the bells before bed so tomorrow I should be able to start adding the metallic colors - the fun part!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment