Sunday 4 December 2022

Passports Almost and Monitor Results (Nov.16, 2022)

Freya ended up wanting to sleep with me last night and she was hooked up to a monitor so I had to let her sleep on the edge which put me in the middle.
So I didn't have the best sleep in the world but that's ok - I don't mind at all.
Pretty soon she won't want snuggles and cuddles so I'll take as much as I can while I can.

We were all up early, Kody was dropping Morgan and Haylee off at Canada Place then he was going to return the monitor Freya had to wear for the night back to the hospital for 8.

We thought the passport place opened at 7:30 but it didn't actually open until 8:30.
His plan was to go back and meet the girls there and then Freya had an appointment at 11:40 to follow up with the results of the monitor and I was going to take her to that.

However, Haylee was feeling really sick and just couldn't wait in the line up so Kody brought her back to the hotel room and she went to sleep and he went back with Morgan to at least get Freya's done.

They didn't have to wait as long as we were expecting but when Kody got up to the desk, they realized that Haylee hadn't signed the portion she had to so they couldn't even do it at all.

In other news, Morgan was able to get hers all done so 1 out of 3 ain't bad right?

They were back to the hotel in time for Kody and Haylee to take Freya to her appointment themselves.

So Morgan and I decided to go do a bit of shopping.

It was after lunch and I was really hungry, so we stopped at Freshii to have a salad bowl.
There was a Cobbs right next door and I was craving a scone so I went and got one.
The raspberry white chocolate one is my favorite.

They had some Christmas flavors out like gingerbread and eggnog so I got a box of 6 so I could take some home for mom.
Truth be told, I tried half of each and the eggnog one was really good so I actually ended up eating that whole thing.

We did some more shopping after we ate.
I was looking for something to wear to the Christmas party on Friday night but I couldn't really find what I was looking for.

It was around 4:40 pm when we pulled into town so not too bad.

We stopped by Kody's because Morgan had left her bag in his vehicle and I wanted to get the details about Freya's appointment.

He said that the doctor had all kinds to say but the gist of it was that Freya needs to have her tonsils taken out and they are planning to do it in about 3 months time.
Which is right when we are going to Florida so I told him to call them back tomorrow and let them know the dates they wouldn't be available.

I dropped Morgan off then headed home to have a bath.
It was cold and windy out and my back was a bit sore after my sleeping conditions last night so a bath seemed like just the thing.

I thoroughly enjoyed it too!

Afterwards, I did a bit of sanding on my churches and cutting boards.
It was really loud and messy so I gave it up.
I think I'll haul everything out to the garage tomorrow night and finish it up out there.

I was looking for ideas on how to decorate the cutting boards and came across a few I liked.
This one would be good because you could display it all year round.

These Christmas themed ones were cut also.
I might do both.

When Jason got home from work, we watched episode 11 of Andor.
Only one more episode to go!

I didn't meet any of my daily November goals again today.
Tomorrow is a whole new day, fresh with no mistakes in it so we'll give it a go then.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment