Wednesday 17 November 2021

Winter Has Arrived, Unfortunately! (Nov.16, 2021)

 Tuesdays are always busy for me, I have two meetings one right after another in the morning and today I had an extra one in the afternoon to boot.

Freya came in for a visit between meetings.

I love it when she's here and I can shower her with kisses.
Not too sure how much she likes that?

We got quite a dump of snow over that last two days.
Jason went out at lunch time to shovel so I hung out with Freya and did some laundry and cleaning.
I figured I'd go for a run after work.

Jason was cleaning up his office and Freya found the backpack we have in their with kitty supplies in case we ever need to evacuate.

She kind of claimed it as her own.

She wore it around the house all afternoon.

Ha ha - just waiting to go somewhere.

I went to the office for an hour in the afternoon to print some stuff off and pick up a parcel I had there.
I ordered myself a wood burning kit mainly for cutting ribbon so it won't fray but who knows, maybe I'll get crafty and do some other stuff with it.

Haylee was going to come pick her up but ended up getting her jeep stuck so we told her to just leave her here until Kody got home.
We considered walking her home but it ended up getting really cold and windy so that was off and so was my run outside.

We had the toilet we bought for the basement sitting in the living room and she was having a grand time climbing on it and jumping onto the couch, over and over and over.

She's just a little ball of energy.

Kody worked a bit late and I thought he might have trouble convincing her to go home but it wasn't so bad at all.

After they left, I went down and hopped on the treadmill.
I got 4.377 miles or 7.044 km in - not too shabby.

I was pretty much soaked but happy to be done!

I saw these cute trees on Facebook - someone in WCT was selling them but had to put a stop to orders because they got too many.
I think they are too cute - might see if Jason and I can make a couple.

Day two of tracking my WW points on the new plan went well.
I had points left at the end of the day again.
I thought 23 points wouldn't be near enough but so far, so good.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment