Saturday 6 November 2021

Autumn Has Arrived On The Island (Sept.15, 2021)

 We were a bit later getting out for a run today.

Of course we went on the Confederation Trail again - it's just so convenient.

The reds are really starting to pop and it's just so beautiful.

I wish we could stick around a few weeks longer to take it all in.

Seeing some oranges too.

I got 6.5 k in today.

My average pace and splits.
Not too shabby.

We just kind of hung out today, didn't do too much.
We decided to head into Summerside for supper.

We tried a new place (to us) called Five Eleven West.

My Honey and I.

I treated myself to a virgin Caesar and it was yummy.

Shrimp and scallops to start.

They had a Burger Love Special.

So we had to try it of course.

The food there was ok, it didn't knock our socks off or anything.

Went for ice cream afterwards.
I had a soft serve.

Jason had a sundae.

Haylee posted some new pictures of Freya and I was so happy to see them
We are really missing her.

Riding the deer at the Keyano Center.

Found a giant mushroom.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment