Wednesday 24 November 2021

Christmas Gifts are Trickling In (Nov.23, 2021)

I had a couple meetings this morning then I spent the rest of the morning entering work orders.

I had quite a stack to get caught up on - it ended up taking up most of my day.

It was chilly and windy out there so I opted to hop on the treadmill again today.
I was feeling much better than the last time and was able to run at a faster pace.
I did 4.455 miles or 7.17 k.

I love getting sweaty from a work out - the sweatier the better.
Makes me feel like I worked my butt off.

I did pop down to the office briefly this afternoon to pick up a parcel that was on my desk.
I've been ordering Christmas presents online and they've been trickling in.

After work, I got back to decorating.

It's looking pretty good.

It's hard to believe but I scaled back a bit from last year - really!

I am loving it - I also can't wait for it to be done.

I have one more container to go through with some Christmas dishes and things in it then I'll haul all the containers back down to the basement and put them away.

Another area that's complete although I was thinking about taking the brown cupboard in the bottom right corner down to the basement for the season to give us some extra space.

Even my bathroom got some decorating.

I had these on my tiered tray last year but I like them better in the bathroom, they fit perfectly.

I love these little ornaments I made of the kids last year - I think I should make them every year.
Freya.

Declan.

Hunter

Alivia

Ethan

I'm getting so close to the finish line - just a few more things then I'll be all done.

Except for the tree but since we get a real one, that will have to wait a little bit.

My plan is to put it to the right of the fireplace and the couch is in a perfect spot now for me to be able to just sit and enjoy the tree (which is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas time).

A funny for today.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment