Sunday 7 November 2021

Meeting Mistake (Sept.24, 2021)

Still weighing in everyday.
Down a little bit more today.

It feels so good to be going in the right direction and to be back on track.
Even before vacation I wasn't doing the best job of tracking my points and staying within my daily points allotment so this feels like a much needed reset or renewal.

It was a busy day at work today.

I ended up working through most of my lunch hour but I I missed running yesterday so I really wanted to get out for an 8k one today.
I decided to go anyway when it was nearly 1.
I had a meeting at 3pm but knew I would be back in plenty of time for that.

About 10 minutes into my run, I got a call from Cam, my superintendent that I had the meeting booked with.
Turns out my meeting was actually at 1 pm.

I felt so bad for making that mistake.
He was good about it - said it gave him time to make a sandwich so we rescheduled for 1:30 and I had to head home.

So I only ended up getting a 4k run in but at least that is better than no run at all.

The Exercise Details.

My average pace and splits.
They are trending downwards which I am so proud of.

Kody dropped Freya off at the end of the day for me to watch for a couple hours.
I still needed to get quite a few steps in so I convinced her to go for a walk to the store.
Plus it was just a nice fall day out there so I thought we should get out and enjoy it.

We took our time walking down so she could explore along the way which she loves to do.

There are certain things she always likes to check out on the way like this ramp at the post office.
She loves to walk up it.

Then run down it.

I didn't feel much like cooking so when Kody came to pick up Freya, I got him to take me to Subway and I got subs for Jason and I for supper.

I ended up only eating half, I'll eat the rest tomorrow.

I spent the rest of the evening sewing pumpkins and then started on to sewing up the trees.

Paddington spent his evening cuddling with Jason.

What a little baby he is.

Yup - I love me some pineapple on my pizza, I don't care what anyone says!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment