Sunday 7 November 2021

Crafting With The Kids (Oct.11, 2021)

Weigh in day.

I was 186 lbs.

That's up 1.8 lbs which is the wrong way but I'm not going to stress about it too much.

Freya spent the night last night and then Hunter came over for a visit.

They just love hanging out together.

I noticed that someone did some artwork on one of my throw pillows.

Both sides!
I think I recognize the artist 😃

She was playing her game and completely 'ignoring' my discovery.

When I asked her who'd done the coloring, she very nonchalantly threw Hunter under the bus.
What a little bugger!

Hunter was expressing himself artisticly at the time.
He was painting with some water colors.

He's a pretty good little artist.

Alivia had come over to visit as well and she was painting also.

She is quite the artist.

I wanted to make sure I got a run in today so after the kids went home, I headed out.

The exercise details.

My average pace was a little higher than it has been lately but no biggie.
I got over 13k in and I was happy with that.

I saw this idea for a craft project and I think I'm going to do it with the kids.
They love doing crafts - which warms my heart seeing as I love crafting so much myself!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment