Monday 15 November 2021

Calgary for the Weekend (Nov.11, 2021)

I got up this morning and got right to work.
I cleaned, did laundry and packed.

Then I got ready to head out for a run.
I didn't want it hanging over my head all day so I wanted to get it out of the wayl.


I did 6.5k.

My fitbit tracker was acting up - I was worried that it wasn't going to work but it did so all good.


My exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
Not bad.

Kody, Haylee, Freya and Crystal and Zepplyn headed out of town around 10.
We thought we'd be right behind them but didn't actually leave until noon.

We went straight there though, didn't make any stops.

Everyone was chilling when we got there.
 
The girls were happy to see us (and us them).

There was a nice big open living room and kitchen area.
The place was nice but nothing fancy.
There weren't really any extras, literally, there was no paper towel, garbage bags, dish soap, tea towels or toilet paper.
No toilet paper!!!
I've never see that before.

We ended up running to the grocery store to get a few things.
While we were there, we picked up an Ugly Sweater Cookie decorating kit for the girls to do.

They wanted to do it as soon as they saw it.

It was very serious business!

Se was so proud of her work.

Zepplyn was being very particular about how she was decorating hers.

Showing her work to Papa.

She wanted to do a second one and Haylee decided to do one too.

Crystal gave Zepplyn a hand.

She was keeping a close eye on how Haylee was decorating her.

Giving her encouragement.

You can NEVER have too many sprinkles.

I just took pictures of the girls at work.

Freya fell and bumped her lip so she has a big scab there - hopefully it goes away soon.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment