Friday 26 November 2021

Christmas Tree Has Been Procured (Nov.24, 2021)

Freya got her school pictures and I LOVE THEM!

I can't believe she actually left her ponytails in.

All the same pose, just different backgrounds.
I like the one with the year on it.

It was cold out there so treadmill run it was for me today.
I did 3.354 miles or 5.39 k.
That felt like enough for today.

I was pretty sweaty so that equals good workout to me.

Kody dropped Freya off for a sleep over.
He and Haylee are headed to the city to see a City and Color concert.

When I finished work for the day, we hopped in the truck and headed to Barrhead to pick up a Christmas tree.
There seem to be shortages on everything this year so we wanted to make sure we got one.

Freya fell asleep immediately - before we even got out of town.

I hate seeing her little head roll forward like this - I was afraid she couldn't breathe so I took her hat off of her and unzipped her coat a bit.
She slept for the whole hour long drive - hope that doesn't mean we are going to have a late night.

We picked out a tree - we won't put it up quite yet but at least we have it.
We did a bit of shopping and then we headed back home.

Just chilling with my girlie!

She sure loves her bubba.

I did a little more decorating tonight, not much.
I'm just about done though.
There'll be more pictures to follow when I'm done.

I have never in my whole entire life ever wanted a cropped top so this just made me giggle.

OMG, ha ha ha.
We used to count satellite dishes when we went on long road trips, the big giant ones people used to have.
How's that for entertainment?

We fought a lot too - one time my mom even put us out on the side of the road - that sure scared us straight for a bit!!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment