Sunday 7 November 2021

Can't Resist A Great Biscuit! (Sept.26, 2021)

My last weigh in for the week. 

I was up a little bit but not so much that I was concerned.
I know that I've been eating on plan and I've been getting my steps in so I'm controlling everything that is in my control to do.

Now that I kind of caught the crafting bug again, I spent some time this morning looking for ideas of things I could possibly try to make on Pinterest.
I thought that this witches hat was so cute (and easy).

This Joy sign would be fairly easy too I think.

I like making wreaths and I like the simplicity of this one.

I was making some little churches a bit back and this would be a really neat way to use them.

I started watching this last night when I hopped on the treadmill so while Freya watched YouTube videos on my phone this morning, I decided to watch the rest of it.
They changed the story up a bit and I liked it.
It was a cute movie.

It was nice to spend the morning chilling with her.

She was being such a cutie patootie but I mean, when isn't she?

Jason was making biscuits at work for their bbq today.
I am so jealous - I loooooove biscuits, especially Jason's.

After Freya had her bath this morning, I brushed her hair out with hardly any fuss - normally it's a big fight but today went very smoothly.
She even let me put a bit of a pony tail in her hair just to try to keep her bangs out of her eyes.

She even left it in for a bit until Kody came over and mentioned it, then she pulled it out immediately.

Oh well, I tried.

Showing us her Supergirl powers again.
She's very into super heros.

She didn't want to go home at first but eventually Kody convinced her.

After they left, I headed out for a run.
I like to try to do a long run on Sunday's when Jason is working but I wasn't sure if I was up for it today.
I ended up doing 10k and I felt good about that.

The exercise details.

I was both surprised and pleased to see that my average pace was in the 6's even if it was just in there.

Jason also made pecan pie for the guys at work today - he sent me a picture and it looked fabulous.

He did bring a couple biscuits, some strawberries and whipped cream and I couldn't resist, I had to have one.
I was good though, I only had half of a biscuit and I tracked the whole thing - I had enough points to cover it so that was awesome.

I found another cool Welcome sign idea - I love this.
I'm going to try to make one with this method.
I just need to get to a store to get some ribbon.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment