Wednesday 17 November 2021

Back Home We Go (Nov.14, 2021)

Today was check out day at our VRBO.

We didn't really get up early enough to get a run in this morning, we had to pack and clean everything up and be out by .

We were actually out by 10:30 am and went for breakfast at a nearby place, Egg Oasis.

Haylee and Kody.

Zepplyn and Freya.

Crystal and Zepplyn.

Jason and I.
I had pancakes with strawberries and English cream - very good.
After we ate, we all hopped in our respective vehicles and headed home.

I figured that we'd dilly dally along the way but we really didn't so much.
I was pretty tired and had a hard time trying to stay away and keep Jason company for the drive.

We got home right around 6pm.
We unloaded the vehicle and then it was run time.
It was dark out and I'm not plucky about running in the dark, plus it had snowed and I was afraid of slipping so I went down and hopped on the treadmill.

I did 5.12 miles or 8.23 km

I was good and sweaty when I was done.

I had wanted to stay caught up on my blog over the weekend but I didn't even take the computer out of the case all weekend so I worked on that a bit tonight.

Even though we ran everyday on the weekend, I also ate whatever I wanted and didn't track a thing so I know my weigh in tomorrow is not going to be good.
Tomorrow is back on track day FOR SURE.

I was still feeling pretty tired too so around 9 I just decided to hit the hay.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment